Frontdoor Senior UI Engineer in Denver, Colorado
For more than 40 years, American Home Shield has protected homeowners by providing affordable protection against home system component and appliance breakdowns. As the leader in the home warranty industry, we have a network of more than 11,000 pre-screened home service contractors and 45,000 professional technicians that provide convenient, reliable expert service to our customers.
You will be responsible for
· Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of Web apps that enables rich customer experience ·
· Experience developing user-facing software.
· Extensive knowledge of ReactJS Framework, Redux Library (react-redux), Angular
· Working with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility ·
· Leading architecture and design of new and current systems, from conception to launch ·
· Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
· Working in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS ·
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field ·
· 3+ years professional experience in software development building consumer-facing Web apps ·
· 6+ years of software development experience ·
· 6+ years of experience and understanding in Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as Candu Home Solutions, an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of more than 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With nearly 50 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com .