Frontdoor Product Analyst in Memphis, Tennessee
frontdoor, inc. (“Frontdoor”) is a newly-minted public company that traces its roots back 45 years to when American Home Shield founded the home service plan industry. Operating in all 50 states, Frontdoor serves more than two million customers through a nationwide network of more than 15,000 contractors. Frontdoor’s goal is to take the hassle out of owning a home by helping its customers protect their budgets from large, unexpected repair costs. It achieves this goal with services powered by people and enabled by technology. Today, its home warranty plans cover many of a home’s most common systems and appliances. As a BBB-accredited business and founding member of the National Home Service Contract Association (NHSCA), an industry regulatory body, Frontdoor has taken home several industry awards ranging from Best in Service by HomeWarrantyReviews.com to Most Recommended Home Warranty Provider by Women's Choice Awards.
Discovers, develops and manages enhancements to assigned product line development based on customer research and analysis. Translates findings into usable and marketable enhancements to existing products or development of new products. Coordinates marketing planning and execution and presents results. Manages relationships and projects with third-party vendors and internal clients.
• Initiates, develops and manages development for assigned product line based on customer research and analysis using quantitative and qualitative methods to capitalize on market conditions, trends, and changes in key segments.
• Identifies product marketing opportunities, develops and presents proposals to test opportunities.
• Compiles, analyzes and summarizes test results and presents findings and recommendations for existing products and the development of new products/strategies.
• Leads business sustaining and enhancing initiatives.
• Provides ongoing support for field sales, customer support and training.
• Manages relationships and projects with third-parties and internal clients.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics or a quantitative related field such as math or engineering, and 4+ years of marketing experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Knowledge of consumer research practices
• Analytical skills
• Ability to lead or influence management, resources or peers
• Ability to manage multiple major projects concurrently
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as AHS Proconnect , an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of more than 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With nearly 50 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com (http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffrontdoorhome.com&esheet=51890761&newsitemid=20181029005803&lan=en-US&anchor=frontdoorhome.com&index=2&md5=6947c38f3b6d24b5dad0a5d08663858e) .
Job Category: Product Management