Senior Product Analyst (Remote/Virtual)
- ID: 2023-3117
- Category: General and Operations Managers
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as ProConnect, an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves 2.2 million customers across the U.S. through a network of approximately 17,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ an estimated 60,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With 50 years of home services experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually. For details, visit frontdoorhome.com.
Position Overview (Remote/Virtual)
Frontdoor’s Home Service Plan Product team is looking for a Product Analyst who will support and deliver sales strategies across our mobile app Channel. This individual will deliver on product roadmaps, support strategic initiatives, monitor key metrics and drive continuous improvement opportunities.
Product team members must have a passion for placing customers first and solving tough problems. Team members are responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across the entire company to drive alignment and execution in support the organization’s growth and profitability goals.
As a Sr. Product Analyst, you will use data, customer insights, competitive benchmarking, and an understanding of product management best practices to support channel-level strategy, execution, and measurement. The Product Manager will also oversee the development of new products, go to market strategies, and product upsell initiatives through the sales, onboarding and renewal journeys. This individual will report to the Director of Product Management.
• Supports and delivers on key strategic mobile channel/product initiatives
• Identifies and executes on strategic and tactical product recommendations based on customer and competitor research, data analysis, and prevailing business roadmaps/goals
• Partners closely with the marketing, customer relationship management, pricing, and engineering product teams to support product plans and track progress against strategic goals
• Makes recommendations on product coverages and sales tactics to drive take rate on high-value plan options and product plan upsells in support of growth and profitability goals
• Collaborates with leadership and coordinates with multiple departments to drive forward strategic initiatives
• Presents findings, recommendations, and regular reporting to key stakeholders including senior management
• Works effectively with key business stakeholders to build/maintain relationships and understand business objectives and strategy
• Manages multiple projects/initiatives and gets results in a complex, sometimes ambiguous environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• 3+ years of experience in product management or sales strategy
• Able to solve problems using data
• Adaptability and agility in changing circumstances; handling multiple priorities and deadlines
• Knowledge of app product launches, pricing, consumer services, and product management best practices
• Ability to clearly define and communicate vision, both written and verbal
• Ability to lead implementation and adoption
• Ability to work with quantitative, business and front-line teams
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
• We are seeking an individual who is motivated, analytical, collaborative, strategic
• Top candidate will be a self-starter with a sharp eye for details, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership
This role pays between $73,600.00 to $110,400.00, and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, responsibilities, experience, and location.
At Frontdoor certain roles are eligible for additional rewards and incentives. Speak directly to your recruiter to learn more.
Our approach to benefits is holistic, and includes health, wellbeing and financial components including: insurance for medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, matching 401(k) and ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
Learn more aboutbenefits (https://frontdoor.jobs/benefits/) at Frontdoor.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US
Category General and Operations Managers
Type Full Time
Company AHS American Home Shield Corp
Frontdoor is a company that’s obsessed with taking the hassle out of owning a home. With services powered by people and enabled by technology, it is the parent company of four home service plan brands: American Home Shield, HSA, Landmark and OneGuard, as well as AHS Proconnect , an on-demand membership service for home repairs and maintenance, and Streem, a technology company that enables businesses to serve customers through an enhanced augmented reality, computer vision and machine learning platform. Frontdoor serves more than two million customers across the U.S. through a network of more than 16,000 pre-qualified contractor firms that employ over 45,000 technicians. The company’s customizable home service plans help customers protect and maintain their homes from costly and unexpected breakdowns of essential home systems and appliances. With nearly 50 years of experience, the company responds to over four million service requests annually (or one request every eight seconds). For more details, visit frontdoorhome.com.